Sunday, October 12, 2008

Twelve days of crazy..

So I turn on my tv today and am completely horrified by what is on.... A freaking Christmas episode of that horrendous Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency show.. Last time I checked, it was only October... wasn't it??  Now, it wouldn't be soooo bad if it were a Christmas re-run of Oprah or Ellen.. But seriously I feel the uncontrollable urge to vomit at the sheer sound of Janice Dickinson's voice.. She is a total monster, and honestly is starting to resemble one with all of the plastic surgery and botox she has undergone... It's a wonder she's been able to achieve any sort of reputable model agency status being that she is a total lunatic!!  I give her props for being able to out-do our dear Tyra!

Now if you can stomach it, here is a music video.. Yes that's right, Janice Dickinson's own rendition of the Twelve Days of Christmas.. 

Or as it should more appropriately be named- Twelve Days of Insane Dysfunction.

Enjoy :)


No comments: