Saturday, August 30, 2008

Currently all things Awesome...

I got out of bed at 2pm today.. and there wasn't a damn thing wrong with it.

pink lilies. enuf said.

the return of Beverly Hills 90210.. (always a guilty pleasure..shh.)

The fact we actually got paid yesterday. (Fellow "Fivers" will know what I'm sayin.)

my dog is in a puppy beauty contest this weekend.. and she will win because she is the eff'n cutest dog ever in the whole wide world... Says me.

I've been laid off & put on working notice at my job, but am getting paid to find a new job and update my portfolio.. So sweet.

I am 10 weeks out from my next figure bodybuilding competition.. which might I add I plan to place top 3 in even if it kills me.

I'm looking forward to having a chicken-less diet in 10 weeks. 
In fact I think my diet will more than likely only contain the following food items:
ice cream
chocolate
fruit
ice cream
my grandma's perogies
yogurt 
granola
and oh right.. ice cream. ;)

It is Saturday and I still have 2 more days off before I go back to work.  Thank you United States Government for declaring Labor Day, the first Monday in September, as "a rest day for working citizens".  You kick ass...well sometimes.

And one of my cheap digs at my employer (who just laid us off) this week. Seen here.

That's all..

No comments: