Friday, January 7, 2011

Hey RainCity!!

I bet ya'll musta missed me, since it's been like a freakin YEAR since I wrote anything!! haha, I kid.. Well I'll have you know I've been busy working on a project.. Writing a BOOK!! Yup, got out the ol pen and paper(aka laptop) and got at it.. Let me tell you, it's a pretty challenging thing to do.. but I love to write and have been doing it as a living for many years, so it just seems to come naturally !!!

I'll check in later with some excerpts for you to preview, and get you caught up on all that's been going on in the world of B Dubbs! Love,loss,travel,etc.. Life is such an incredible rollercoaster.. The more I get see of it, the more I fall in love with it's unpredictability and grace!!

Hope all y'all dirty little freaks had a fab New Year's!!

Peace, love and light!
B Dubbs

No comments: