Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today's Random 25...

1. I am currently a paid, full time, professional hustla.
2. I hate feet.. and most definitely mascots.
3. If it weren't for music, life would be a mistake.
4. Go big or go home.
5. Vrai Amour.
6. I like neon colors and shiny things...
7. I can't wait to get the hell out of this town.
8. I don't really appreciate self absorption.
9. I am a terrible insomniac.
10. Uhhhh yea, of course they're real.
11. I believe the grass is green on both sides.
12. I'm pretty sure even though I'm a cute, nice girl- I'm still going to Hell.
13. I love to write.. and to dance like no one is watching.
14. I love Lucille Ball.
15. I'm a Leo, 300%.
16. Have lived at least 6 of my 9 lives already.
17. Debauchery makes the world go round.
18. I secretly really love figure bodybuilding show prep.. really it's a horrible time and I love it.
19. I don't want to have kids, but I will adopt for shizzle.
20. I'm not really a sit around and drink at a pub/bar kind of girl.
Rockstar Burner + DJ + Dance floor = I'm a happy lil chicken.
21. I have many tattoos.. more than a dozen.
22. I know I'm not a good singer, but I don't give a shit.
23. 5 cent candies and Prime Times are a way of life.
24. I wish I could live without eating things with faces, but instead I just stick to the white meats (not that it makes a difference).
25. Remember to hug your Mom whenever you have the chance.

No comments: