Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dear God.

Dear God,

I know I don't pray as much as I should, but today I want to share how I am grateful for a lot of things... you know, like all the important things like my health and my family and friend's well being, a roof over my head, food on the table, etc.. but I also want to thank you for some real simple stuff too.. Things that I really couldn't survive without, such as: Music...and shoes.. and make-up.. and for making a cartoon movie about surfing penguins.. I'm also a big fan of your purple Skittles.. Oh and I thought it was genius how you made little boy boxer briefs but for girls, seriously you rock! And I'm very grateful for the Mac Lipglass color Plus Luxe, love it! I know you are supposed to be a man, but I find it hard to believe a man could come up with such a great glossy shade of pink without being too sparkley.. Hmm? Anyways.. I also would like to thank you for the blackberry.. mine is actually surgically implanted into my left hand so I'll never lose it.. and for Vans sneakers.. you know the all-black ones.. and for Crystal Light slurpees.. um yes, truly brilliant! also the sugar free goodness of Rockstar Burner! for kitties and for my babydog, she is the light of my life.. for 24 hour facial tinted moisturizer.. For snowboarding, and sunsets.. And definitely for Spell Check.. ha! For multi vitamins.. and for plastic surgery.. for Pink Sugar perfume.. and for those little cinnamon hearts you get at Valentines...also thank you for tiger balm, the clear kind that doesn't stain your skin and clothes orange.. and for ipod.. for tea lights.. and especially for tattoos...Andddd last but not least, ice cream.. not that fake crap, the real stuff.. no calories spared my friend!!

Soo.. umm. yea...
Thank you.. and uh, keep rocking in the free world...
Amen.

No comments: